That is a great question! It depends on a lot of factors…
Mounting your TV is a great way for you and your family to have a great visual experience.
The number one reason, it is a very clean look and gets the TV up and out of the way. Another great reason is you don’t need any furniture to support it. No more entertainment centers, no center consoles, just the TV on the wall.
A few questions to ask yourself:
- Am I wanting the TV mounted inside or outside?
- Do I want it mounted to the wall or ceiling?
- What is the wall/ceiling made out of?
- Is it going in a corner?
- Do I want to be able to swing the TV around?
- Do I want to tilt it up and down?
- How big of a mount do I need?
Contact the team at Consolidated Home Solutions! We can help you answer these questions and mount your TV with ease.